MMRS Gone Forever?

Gear, technique, and general chit chat
Rev. Juda$ Sleaze

MMRS Gone Forever?

Post by Rev. Juda$ Sleaze »

Is there anywhere on the internet one can find the old Mixerman Radio Shows? Or Slippy's audio rants for guitars from hell?
upstairs

Post by upstairs »

I saved a few of them...somewhere. I'm also curious. Maybe MM can post them, since he's "here"
meloco_go

Post by meloco_go »

I have to check, I'm positive I've saved all the missives and probably radio shows as well somewhere.
Rev. Juda$ Sleaze

meloco_go wrote: January 26th, 2019, 3:11 pm I have to check, I'm positive I've saved all the missives and probably radio shows as well somewhere.
Ooooooh!

:yep:
meloco_go

Post by meloco_go »

I checked, and I do have probably all the missives and shows, the question is how do I put them online? They're more than a Gb total.
My dropbox and other cloud accounts are full. I could probably upload them on Youtube. I guess I have to first contact Slipperman and Mixerman to get their approval.
Rev. Juda$ Sleaze

I already feel a bit better knowing that someone has them. :lol:

I'm guessing if MM wanted them online, he would have done it himself...
meloco_go

Post by meloco_go »

Hey, so all the episodes are actually still online on Mixerman's site! :yep: :yep: :yep:
Hey Tim,

All of the Mixerman Radio Shows are archived here: https://mixerman.net/mixerman-radio-show/

I don’t have a menu item for it on the website because they are so old. But you can share that link anywhere and anytime.

Here’s a link to Slippy’s tome: https://archive.org/details/Slippermans ... on/page/n5

Enjoy!

Eric
PS, so is there a way to conveniently download the files?
Rev. Juda$ Sleaze

I get a 404 error for MM's site.
meloco_go

Post by meloco_go »

Rev. Juda$ Sleaze wrote: January 26th, 2019, 7:55 pm I get a 404 error for MM's site.
I guess the files are still there but there's no index page for them. I am not an expert on such things, but I have the impression that there are apps for browsing files on site like that.
Rev. Juda$ Sleaze

Yeah, me dumb at internet.