An interview with The Q.

Surviving in the post-apocalyptic music economy

Moderator: Bob Olhsson

John Eppstein

An interview with The Q.

Post by John Eppstein »

Originally Posted by Bob Ohlsson
Everything is some mixture of awesome and suck. We simply want the awesome to be highlighted sufficiently that it distracts listeners from the suck.

*Hey, if I'm Grumpy, where the hell is Snow White???? *
unitymusic

Post by unitymusic »

Well that was interesting. Is this real?

I read the first half then skimmed through the rest, but in that time he reveals who shot Kennedy, while implicating Frank Sinatra in the plot. Talks shit about Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix and The Beatles. Refuses to talk about Bill Cosby and the Clintons "in public". Mentions that he used to date Donald Trumps wife.

That's about when I couldn't keep up anymore, it was just all over the fucking place. I'm thinking this guy should take Elon Musk up on his offer to go to Burning Man together.

"Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard". Hahahah, GTFO.
John Eppstein

Post by John Eppstein »

unitymusic wrote: February 8th, 2018, 4:27 pm Well that was interesting. Is this real?

I read the first half then skimmed through the rest, but in that time he reveals who shot Kennedy, while implicating Frank Sinatra in the plot. Talks shit about Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix and The Beatles. Refuses to talk about Bill Cosby and the Clintons "in public". Mentions that he used to date Donald Trumps wife.

That's about when I couldn't keep up anymore, it was just all over the fucking place. I'm thinking this guy should take Elon Musk up on his offer to go to Burning Man together.

"Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard". Hahahah, GTFO.
Yeah, It would appear to be real. I picked it up on Terry Manning's forum. It appears that there are a number of Quincy interviews all coming out now.
Originally Posted by Bob Ohlsson
Everything is some mixture of awesome and suck. We simply want the awesome to be highlighted sufficiently that it distracts listeners from the suck.

*Hey, if I'm Grumpy, where the hell is Snow White???? *
Bob Olhsson

Post by Bob Olhsson »

He's got a book coming out. His dad and Sinatra both gave him a ringside seat to the mob and their various money laundering activities.
Bob's room 615 562-4346
Interview
Artists are the gatekeepers of truth! - Paul Robeson