Help me find a music video

Your favourite artists, band politics, etc.
meloco_go

Help me find a music video

Post by meloco_go »

I've seen it a couple of times on TV screen in a cafeteria, though the sound was muted and I didn't catch the title.
The video is easy to recognize if you've seen it. It combines shots of people and scenery at different scales, e.g. in a landscape view there would be a giant human figure. The video is quite recent, maybe this year or a couple of years at max.
upstairs

Post by upstairs »

meloco_go wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 7:31 pm I've seen it a couple of times on TV screen in a cafeteria, though the sound was muted and I didn't catch the title.
The video is easy to recognize if you've seen it. It combines shots of people and scenery at different scales, e.g. in a landscape view there would be a giant human figure. The video is quite recent, maybe this year or a couple of years at max.
Hm...accessing the old memory bank...file not found. Did it look like a metal band type video by chance?
meloco_go

Post by meloco_go »

upstairs wrote: August 4th, 2017, 4:53 am
meloco_go wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 7:31 pm I've seen it a couple of times on TV screen in a cafeteria, though the sound was muted and I didn't catch the title.
Hm...accessing the old memory bank...file not found. Did it look like a metal band type video by chance?
No, don't think so.